MuleSoft Industry Solution Workshops are designed to give you hands-on experience and learn about the art of the possible using the Anypoint Platform to solve your integration challenges using MuleSoft’s unique API-led approach. In addition to experiencing live technical demonstrations, your expert instructors will guide you through hands-on lab exercises to solve traditional and modern integration challenges in the Life Sciences industry. To illustrate a day in the life of building integrated solutions, you’ll use MuleSoft’s unified platform to efficiently manage drug trials and improve the processing of Medical Information Requests (MIRs) and Adverse Event Reporting (AER).
In this hands-on workshop, you’ll observe and work through the design and implementation of reusable APIs, orchestrations and integrations to implement integration patterns. Examples include connectivity and event routing to common Life Sciences systems such as Veeva Vault, the FDA’s Electronic Submission Gateway and others. Join us to see how the Anypoint Platform can be used to drive business outcomes such as improved operational efficiency and time to market. The end result will be a modernized, integrated solution that is built for composability at scale.
- Introduction to the Anypoint Platform for Life Sciences
- Deep dive into MuleSoft’s unique API-led Connectivity Approach
- Full lifecycle API Management capabilities
- Orchestration, Integration and Connectivity with the Anypoint Platform
- Support for event-driven integration using asynchronous patterns
- Comprehensive management and monitoring of your Application Network
What you'll experience:
- Simplified Case Intake Processing using API-led Connectivity
- Hands on experience implementing a REST API in Anypoint Studio
- Integration with Veeva Vault for Medical Inquiry Requests
- Integration with FDA ESG Integration for Adverse Event Reporting
- Implementation of routing patterns for case intake orchestration
- Visualization and Monitoring of an Application Network