The ALC workshop is our primary means of sharing the “API Led Connectivity Approach” with prospects. The workshop provides attendees with a hands-on experience of taking a design first approach to building APIs and managing the full API lifecycle. The goal of the workshop is to educate the audience on the value of APIs and reuse, and empower them to expedite the process of integrating systems to meet business demands. The workshop does not cover all integration integration patterns such as app-to-app, ETL etc. but highlights key platform capabilities that enables an API driven approach to integration that MuleSoft advocates. Over 600 workshops are performed annually with over 10,000 attendees.
In the workshop, we show how the Anypoint Platform will incrementally deliver the application network through API Led Connectivity. We explore the various components of the platform, which are the:
- Anypoint Exchange: to collaborate across teams in promoting the production, consumption, and reuse of assets.
- Anypoint Design Center: to take a design-first approach by defining API specifications in RAML
- Anypoint Studio: to implement the API specs by connecting to the back-end systems via MuleSoft connectors.
- MuleSoft Composer: to connect apps and data quickly and easily with clicks, not code
- Anypoint Management Center: to bring the modern APIs to life by deploying and managing the APIs for security and governance