To our Indianapolis community - you’re invited to a Women’s Equality Day panel discussion and reception about advancing the tech industry's commitment to women’s equality.
Join MuleSoft and RevTech360 as we discuss how tech leaders are approaching the challenges faced by women in tech. Driving equality requires an inclusive approach which mobilizes everyone as allies - and this conversation focuses on actionable steps male allies can take.
In person attendees will have an exclusive experience by being first to hear and participate in the conversation before the event will be live streamed for broader reach on the day before Women’s Equality day, 8/26.
In 1920, women across the US banded together to lead a successful movement that unlocked the right to vote regardless of gender on August 26th. Today, we recognize that day as Women’s Equality Day. While this was an incredible victory - fast forward 100+ years later changes in public policy, widening pay gaps, disproportionate challenges driving burnout and so much more point to a simple fact - there is still more work to be done. Driving gender equality in the tech industry is not just a women’s issue. To truly drive change requires an inclusive approach that mobilizes everyone as allies. Hear from leaders across RevTech360, MuleSoft and two additional influential business leaders from the Indianapolis community as they share:
- How IT Leaders are approaching the challenges faced by women in the tech industry.
- The benefits are gaining as a result of building a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Positive examples of allyship in action.
- Policies and programs their organizations have rolled out to level the playing field for women
- Actionable best practices you can take back to your own organization to further gender equality